Only works in Chrome !
1. To start please drag the master volume.
2. Select waveforms from the dropdown menu
3. Increase spread fader on some of the voices
4. Increase delay wetness and reverb size.
5. Choose scale and hit random or alternativley press "Seq Start" and adjust time to automatically select new Random Values over time.
( Use the "Time" fader" to adjust the speed.)
6. Set slightly different tremolo times and depths (be carefull, sometimes this causes the page to freeze...)
Select a sample from dropdown and increase cutoff and gain to make it audible.
if waveform disappears please refresh the page!